WHY USE A REALTOR® – BUYER RESOURCES
Why do you need to use a REALTOR® when buying a new home?
When you imagine your dream home, what do you see? Each of us has a vision of what it will be but getting as close to that vision as possible is a practical step-by-step process that begins with finding a REALTOR®.
A REALTOR® is your best ally throughout the home buying process. He/she can provide expert advice and help you determine how much you can afford, what kind of home you can buy in that price range and where it may be located.
• Buyer Representation Agreement
• Buyer Customer Agreement
• Agreement of Purchase and Sale
• Confirmation of Cooperation and Representation
• Closing Costs
• What Can You Afford
• Condominium Agreement of Purchase and Sale
• Commercial Listing Agreement
• Commercial Agreement of Purchase and Sale
• Buying a home? Get the Facts on HST
• Home Security Audit Guide